3409 Orchard Rd. Oswego, IL
4745 Main St. Suite #207 Lisle, IL.
August 1 @ 9:00 am - August 4 @ 11:30 amInsurance Based Group
SUMMER CAMP DATES: August 1st – 4th, 2023
Camp Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Join us on this exciting exploration this summer! Our summer camp runs over four days with four exciting and interactive activities for Junior High aged individuals. These activities highlight team-building exercises and relationship structure with self and one’s environment. All activities will be based on the individual’s age and specific needs but require light exercise/movement. Due to the nature of this group, spaces are limited, so please reach out to us today if you are interested in securing a spot for our summer 2023 program!
Group Information & Facilitator:
- Travis Satterlee, LCPC, CADC | Carla Marquez Ripley MA, LCPC | Melissa Sogavo, MA, ATR-P will facilitate this group – click their names to learn more about their experience & expertise.
- The group is intended for MIDDLESCHOOLERS
- This is a closed group, so kids must be able to attend all four days.
- Group sessions are billed through insurance.
- Individuals without insurance can still attend but must fill out the form below to verify session pricing. *Please indicate this in the general questions/inquiries box.
- $200/participant cost covers a 4-day camp, snacks, water bottle, and swag!
Ready to Register?!
- Please fill out the form below for those interested in attending or needing more information.
- More information to come, but registration is now open!
- You can also reach out to us via email or phone listed below.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 630.442.1895