3409 Orchard Rd. Oswego, IL
4745 Main St. Suite #207 Lisle, IL.
Grief & Loss Support Group
January 11 @ 5:30 pm - December 31 @ 6:30 pm$10.00
YOU’RE NOT ALONE IN YOUR GRIEF.
Every individual will process the complexity of their grief uniquely. That’s because the experience of losing someone we love is never simple. It often provokes us to have thoughts and emotions that are confusing, painful, or hard to talk about with others. But it is in support of others that we learn the importance of this chapter we are in and the transformative healing it can bring.
TOPICS WE DISCUSS:
- Opening up to the reality of our grief and loss.
- Dismantling the myths of grief and how one thinks they are “supposed to feel.”
- How we understand and honor the uniqueness of our grieving process, including where we are today.
- Recognizing and learning our needs in mourning.
- Nurturing a transformation that allows you to value the journey you are on in grief.
This group supports individuals (ages 18+) who have experienced grief & loss, whether through death, job loss, pet loss, or other major life transitions, that may be feeling alone through their grieving process. We understand the loneliness one often experiences in the grieving process, and we invite anyone looking for a sense of community at this time to reach out to us.
Our Grief & Loss support group offers individuals like you who are processing how to cope and heal through their grief. Let’s gather in our grief so together; we may heal without the shame or blame of learning to let go and become whole again.
*All of our group facilitators have lived with the experience that their group supports.
This group is ongoing throughout 2023 and offered as an open format for individuals to come as often or as little as possible. We meet in person at Your Story Counseling every Thursday from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Time | 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Price | Individual price is $10/ per session.
For more information or to reserve your spot at our next group contact our Intake Team by:
- Phone | 630.442.1895
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the inquiry form below.
- You can also reach out to our group facilitator directly here. Spencer Schroeder MS, LPC