3409 Orchard Rd. Oswego, IL
4745 Main St. Suite #207 Lisle, IL.
Resilient Widowhood Workshop
November 4 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$75
Building strength, courage, and new meaning while navigating the layers of loss.
WORKSHOP DATE: Saturday, November 4th
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Your Story Counseling – 4745 Main St. Lisle, IL.
OUR GOAL: To provide a practical psychoeducation experience empowering widows & widowers at any age & stage of grief to identify their needs honestly, increase their competence in building a plan to meet those needs, and increase resilience.
We hope to offer follow-up Resilient Widowhood workshops and ongoing therapy groups based on need.
Registration is now open – please use the form below to RSVP!
2:00 p.m. Welcome!
2:10 Meet n Greet
2:20 Brief Sharing
2:40 Melissa’s Story
3:05 So What about You!?
3:30 Art Therapy Activity
3:50 Share with your partner
3:55 Group Sharing
4:00 Looking Ahead: Let’s talk about ongoing support
4:20 Q & A!
4:30 Melissa will be available to speak individually with participants with questions regarding individual therapy and future group therapy services.
Meet Your Workshop Facilitator Therapist Melissa Sogavo!
- Melissa Sogavo
- A pre-licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Art Therapist (ATR)
- My ultimate goal is to help my clients meet their goals which often includes improving the overall quality of life for every client by improving their relationships, reducing stress & conflict, expanding self-care rhythms & routines, clarifying values, empowering repeatable healthy action, and systemically increasing resilience, & meaning aligned with values.
- Email | email@example.com
- Fill out the inquiry form below.
- You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 630.442.1895