3409 Orchard Rd. Oswego, IL
4745 Main St. Suite #207 Lisle, IL.
January 10 @ 7:00 pm - March 28 @ 7:00 pmFREE
GROUP MEETS IN PERSON EVERY TUESDAY | 7:00 – 8:00 P.M.
Connecting Parents and Empowering Families
The pressures of parenthood in today’s world can be overwhelming but you are not alone. Parent Connections is a FREE, drop-in when you need a support group that meets for an hour every week and is available to attend all year round. This group meets in person to provide individuals a safe place to begin building connections with other parents looking to deepen their relationship with themselves, their families, and their children.
Why Join Our Parent Support Group?
- Group is led by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in parenting and group work.
- Provides guidance and education in setting boundaries that will support your self-care and assist in meeting the multiple needs of your family.
- Connects you with other parents that can provide support and share parenting resources and practical ideas.
- Provides tools for understanding and navigating anxiety and stress.
- Builds family resilience and effective communication.
This group is open to parents of all ages and individuals are welcome to join at any time throughout the year. Our group facilitator, Sheila Adamo LCSW, CADC has extensive experience providing support to families and guidance to support everyone in the family to address complicated issues that arise in our family dynamics. You can learn more about Sheila here.
GROUP BEGINS TUESDAY, January 10TH | 7:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
The Parent Connections group will meet in person every Tuesday at this same time throughout the year in our group room at Your Story Counseling. Details and registration to attend are below.
Location | Your Story Counseling.
Time | 7:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Day | Every Tuesday
Price | FREE
For more information or to reserve your spot at our next Parent Connection Group, please fill out the form below or you may contact our Intake Team directly by:
- Phone | 630.442.1895
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also reach out to our group facilitator directly Sheila Adamo LCSW, CADC