3409 Orchard Rd. Oswego, IL
4745 Main St. Suite #207 Lisle, IL.
February 6, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - April 7, 2025 @ 8:00 pmFREE
Group Begins Again on February 6th, 2024 | 7:00 – 8:00 P.M.
Connecting Parents and Empowering Families
The pressures of parenthood in today’s world can be overwhelming, but you are not alone. Parent Connections is a FREE drop-in when you need a support group that meets for an hour every week and is available to attend all year round. This group meets in person to provide individuals with a safe place to begin building connections with other parents looking to deepen their relationship with themselves, their families, and their children.
Why Join Our Parent Support Group?
- The group is led by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in parenting and group work.
- Provides guidance and education in setting boundaries that will support your self-care and assist in meeting the multiple needs of your family.
- Connects you with other parents who can support and share parenting resources and practical ideas.
- Provides tools for understanding and navigating anxiety and stress.
- Builds family resilience and effective communication.
This group is open to parents of all ages, and individuals are welcome to join any time throughout the year. Our group facilitator, Sheila Adamo LCSW, CADC, has extensive experience providing support to families and guidance to help everyone in the family address complicated issues that arise in our family dynamics. You can learn more about Sheila here.
Join Us for Our Guest Speakers!
TUESDAYS | 7:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
The Parent Connections group will meet in person every Tuesday at this same time throughout the year in our group room at Your Story Counseling. Details and registration to attend are below.
Location | Your Story Counseling.
Time | 7:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Day | Every Tuesday
Price | FREE
For more information or to reserve your spot at our next Parent Connection Group, please fill out the form below or you may contact our Intake Team directly by:
- Phone | 630.442.1895
- Email | email@example.com
- You can also reach out to our group facilitator directly Sheila Adamo LCSW, CADC