3409 Orchard Rd. Oswego, IL
4745 Main St. Suite #207 Lisle, IL.
Children’s Grief Camp
July 24 @ 9:00 am - July 27 @ 11:30 amInsurance Based Group
CHILDREN’S GRIEF CAMP
Camp Dates: July 24th – 27th, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Snacks will be provided)
Location: 4745 Main St. #207 Lisle, IL.
Children’s grief sometimes doesn’t look like grief at all. Your child could be experiencing behavioral issues, avoidance, or regression after the death of a loved one. We understand that children’s grief is unique. At Your Story Counseling grief camp, children can talk about their loved ones, express their feelings in various ways, and learn positive coping skills. Being with other children who have also experienced death can normalize their grief and help them realize they are not alone. Through stories, games, and art projects, the Your Story Counseling grief camp will provide a space for grieving children to honor their loved ones in a safe and supportive environment while having fun.
“If you are old enough to love, you are old enough to grieve.” Alan D. Wolfelt, PhD
Camp Information & Facilitator:
- Sara Egan, LCSW will facilitate this group – click her name to learn more about her experience & expertise.
- The camp is intended for kids ages 6 – 12 (K-6th grade)
- This is a closed camp program, so kids must be able to attend all four days.
- Camp sessions are billed through insurance.
- Individuals without insurance can still attend but must fill out the form below to verify session pricing. *Please indicate this in the general questions/inquiries box.
Ready to Register?!
- Please fill out the form below for those interested in attending or needing more information.
- Parents will receive individual handouts each day on what the children are learning!
- You can also reach out to us via email or phone listed below.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- PHONE: 630.442.1895